Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 46 Where Are the Mayans?

Friday, April 16, Day 46 Ran 2 miles/ Total so far 83/ Miles to go 917



Was an extremely hectic week of breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings and classes. Running did not happen. Thankfully after next week I will not be teaching in the evening again until the summer and school will slow down with the end of classes. Missed my runs. Friday I was determined to run. After work I stopped at the gym, but only had time for two miles. I needed to hurry home for a birthday dinner with my son Eric and his wife, Karla. Can't believe I can have a son who will be 29 on Sunday. I guess when you start a family at age 11 it is possible....lol



Karla cooked a wonderful shrimp alfredo and we stuffed ourselves with salad and garlic bread in addition. The meal ended with large slices of chocolate cake that I had baked that morning before school. All the more reason I need to keep running. Seems that no matter how busy I am I find time to eat and the busier I am, the less healthy my meals.



Had dinner Thursday night with an old friend I had not seen in a while. Over bone-in rib eye steak with potatoes, mushrooms and the proverbial lettuce wedge salad, he shared with me that recently he had become fascinated by crop circles and aliens. In a very matter of fact voice he told me of websites and alien races who were already here, but not to worry because the New Earth was waiting when the mother ships came for us at 2012 when this Earth was going to go through "The Shift." His coup de gras to prove his point was the rhetorical question "After all, Where are the Mayans?" I had to admit I did not know where they were. His fervor reminded me of a fundamentalist christian friend in my youth who, when I once asked what his: "I found It!" t-shirt meant, explained that he had found Jesus. I remember pissing him off when I replied that "I did not know He was lost!"



So I think I need to stop now and do some meditation so I can channel some being who can tell me the winning lottery numbers....After all, there are less than 2 years left before December 21, 2012 and the mother ships, so I better win soon....



PS...did not win the lottery on Wednesday and did not win the Weekly Grand. Gambling investment so far: $18/ Winnings: $8/ Net down $10 But Life is Good!

2 comments:

  1. A shaman told me there were all moved to another dimension for the collective misuse of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They Mayans are all over Mexico. Thousands -- maybe millions of them. The culture is mostly gone (some of the religious practices continue), but there they are.

    On the other hand, it may be more fun just to play along. 2012, here we come.

    ReplyDelete