Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 29 - Monday, Monday, Can't Trust That Day!

Monday, March 29, Day 29 of challenge. Ran 0 miles, total so far 66.4/ Miles to go 933.6

Monday was a rough day. The cold I have been fighting came back for round two in the ring and bested me. I had a series of meetings as school and just went through the motions and then taught my class. I was loosing my voice and wish I had given a better lecture....Just not my best. Came home and went to be early. Used an old cold remedy, vicks vaporub, on my chest and now that I am "new age" also on my feet, with socks, of course. Believe it or not, something about rubbing it on your feet really does make a different. I remember when I was sick as a child my mom would rub Vics on my chest and then put me in flannel pajamas and put a sock full of cornmeal that she had heated up in the stove on my chest. I can still smell the sweet fragrance of the corn competing with the menthol of the vaporub.

Needless to say, no run today. Hope tomorrow is a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment